Whalen’s Speed Research & Development Returns, Exchanges, and Warranty Policy
We Thank You for you purchase! We look forward to future business.
- Any information contained in the following policies applied to the original purchaser only.
- Any shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer, we are not responsible of lost or damaged items during this shipping process, please track and insure your return/exchange or warranty items as you see fit.
- When contacting Whalen’s Speed R&D please include your full name, address with zip code, invoice or order number from your original purchase receipt, and attach a copy to your email with detailed information.
- When any credit or return payment is issued there may be a waiting period for you to receive the electronic payment. You will receive a credit confirmation or refund cancellation email from us, please wait 10 days from the date of this email before contacting us regarding receipt of this credit payment. Processing times vary depending on your financial institution.
- Requests for any return or exchange must be emailed to email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of goods. Once we receive your request via email you will be given a Return Request Number (RRN) which all subsequent communication will contain this number.
- We determine the 14-day period by our shipper tracking information.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges after the 14th day, this includes weekends and holidays.
- After you are given your RRN#, we must to receive your shipment within 14-days. If we do not receive your return withing the 14 period, your RRN will be voided. No shipment will be accepted after this time.
- Upon receipt, you return is subject to our inspection and approval process. All returned parts must be in new condition and in original packaging.
- Shipping charges for returned products will be the customer’s expense. If a refund is provided after an approval process the shipping fees will be deducted and a 20% restocking fee will apply to the remain balance.
- Power Vision Returns are subject to approval as stated above. Including the 20% restocking fee. Power Visions determined at Whalen’s Speed R&D’s discretion if they have been installed, flashed, or manipulated in any way are not eligible for refund.
- If you request that a non-eligible refund, be return to you, you are responsible for shipping charges.
DAMAGED PARTS AND/OR MISSING PARTS
- Missing or Damaged parts must be reported to Whalen’s Speed R&D within 72 hours of receiving the goods, determined by the shippers tracking information.
- Damaged part(s) packing material, box(es) and tracking label must be photographed from all sides.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text (269) 352-4111 photographs with Customer Name and Order Number and details regarding the damage or missing products. Once the pictures are examined and determined to be shipping damage, Whalen’s Speed R&D will issue a Return Request Number (RRN) and provide you an emailed shipping label for us to receive the products back to our store.
- Once damaged products are received, replacement product will be shipped. If you wish to receive new replacement product to expedite the process, a second order will be created and paid for on your behalf. Whalen’s Speed R&D will issue a refund once products are received and approved.
- Any Whalen’s Speed R&D Products used during any form of racing voids all warranty, refund, or exchange policies. All warranty periods are determined from the date the product was received by our shipper tracking information. Whalen’s Speed Research & Development, Inc. bears no responsibility for damage caused to your vehicle by the installation of our products. Whalen’s Speed Research & Development, Inc. assumes no liability for damage to vehicle or personal injury from installing or using any of our products.
- To begin the warranty return process email email@example.com with a detailed description of the issue, including images of the part in question. At our discretion, if we wish to proceed with your warranty claim a Return Request Number (RRN) will be issued.
- Images; For all warranty claims you must include images from all four side of the vehicle in addition to detailed pics of the part in question. Any warranty claim without images emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or attached in a text message to (269) 352-4111 will not be accepted.
- Whalen’s Speed will inspect the products once received to determine warranty status, a replacement part will be provided. You will not receive payment credit related to a warranty claim. There may be delay in receiving your part from a warranty claim. All shipping charges incurred will be the responsibility of the customer.
Warranty Term Limits
- WSRD Turbo Packages: 30 days
- Note: Turbo’s require a dual inspection process for warranty eligibility and will be subject to a wait period, shipping time, and inspection time may vary.
- Electrical Products: 14 days
- Any Other WSRD Products: 14 days
- Any 3rd Party Product warranty claims need to be directed to the manufacturer; product dependent. This includes items being drop shipped from a vendor or manufacturer.
- All Terms Limit Dates begin upon receipt of product as determined by our shipper tracking information.
- When ordering from www.whalenspeed.com or www.whalentuned.com, all orders that are returned within our return policy guidelines will be subject to NO refunded shipping charges. All shipping charges from your order that have been fullfilled and delivered are final. The purchaser is subject to the return shipping costs.
- Additional information on shipping refunds please see the refund and exchange policy.