WSRD Can-Am WS300X (340HP) Performance Package - E85
Initial testing of the kit was performed using an aftermarket standalone engine management system (MoTeC M130) so we could collect an immense amount of extra data the stock ecu doesn't normally output. We monitored exhaust back pressure, fuel pressure, individual cylinder noise at multiple frequencies, ect. This gave us a base line to input into the factory ecu to give you a proper tune that is easily and affordably flashed yourself.
One issue we noticed quickly was that the 1200CC (actual flow 1100CC at 43 PSI) injector we were previously using even with the fuel pressure increased to a base static pressure of 78 PSI (fuel pressure differential 48 PSI at 30 PSI was not enough). Horsepower is purely and directly correlated to fuel flow. So it was quite obvious we needed a larger injector. This lead us to our 1300CC injector which flows on the higher side of 1300CC at 43 PSI. With this kit we still increase fuel pressure to 78 PSI. Instructions will be included for what is involved with installing this turbo kit.
Instructions for modifying fuel pressure shown below:
The WS300X is designed for E85 ONLY. If you are not interested in E85 and would prefer to stay on race gas, you will look at our WS280X power package. It utilizes our smaller injector and requires no modifications to the fuel pressure. If you would like to add the Motec Engine Management System, please contact our Sales Department.
- Motec M130; 317.5 Wheel Horsepower (~362 Crank Horsepower)
- Boost: 35 PSI
- Stock ECU; 291.3 Wheel Horsepower (~332 Crank Horsepower)
- Boost: 30 PSI
Features: (Package Essentials)
- Forced Performance XR42 Turbocharger
- Added Turbocharger Options:
- Includes TiAL Wastegate
- Includes WSRD Install Kit - Oil Feed Line & Crush Washers, Oil Drain Gasket, OEM Coolant Line (WSRD Modified) + O-Rings
- Includes OEM Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- WSRD Upper Intercooler Pipe + Clamp Kit (Turbocharger to Intercooler)
- WSRD Exhaust Manifold Stud & Nut Kit + Install Tool (Can reuse OEM nord lock washers from OEM bolts)
- WSRD 3 Bar MAP Sensor Kit
- 100% plug and play with the factory harness
- WSRD Custom WS300X E85 Tune - via the DynoJet Power Vision PV3
- DynoJet Power Vision is included
- Alternate Fuel MAPs will be available soon - Pump 91+ and Race Gas 98+ Octane
- DezertFreak Mounting Arm
- DynoJet Can-Am PV3 Wideband Kit (Logging Capability)
- ID 1300X Injector Set + PNP Adapters
- WSRD E85 Fuel Pump and Rewire Kit
- WSRD Shirt/Sticker Swag Pack
A BOV IS REQUIRED WITH PACKAGE! Several options are available and many clients have previously installed this option, but many vendors use an upper intercooler pipe option that is replaced with our charge tube kit when using the XR42 Turbocharger. The BOV is required to be install in the "lower" longer charge tube.
Package Upgrades: (Optional)
- WSRD Catch Can Kit w/ Black Outerwear Filter Cover
- Empire Industries Downpipe + Added O2 Bung
- C&R Racing Intercooler
- WSRD 10" Fan & Shroud Assembly
Clutching Options: (To add the correct clutch to your performance package follow the link below)
- KWI X250 Clutch Kit
- Clutching available for sea level and high altitude duning, along with track and trail riding
For those clients with some of our other Can-Am products or clients with other vendor products please reach out directly to us for custom quotes on our WS300X Kit!