Taking our WS205 E85, Stock Turbocharger Package to the next level! We developed this package originally in 2019 to be the big brother to our WS200S Package designed for short course and woods racing applications. With the assistance of R&D and the latest addition our 3 Bar MAP Sensors and the OEM Can-Am 2020 Airbox this package produces a killer 224WHP, 253 Crank Horsepower.
- WS205S E85 Tune: 224 Wheel Horsepower (253 Crank Horsepower)
- Boost Pressure: 24-25 PSI
- Adjust crack pressure to 11 PSI
- E70 minimum ethanol rating
What's Included? (Package Essentials)
- WSRD Custom E85 Tune - via the DynoJet Power Vision PV3
- DynoJet Power Vision is included
- WSRD 3 Bar Sensor Kit
- WSRD Factory Style Wastegate
- DynoJet Can-Am Wideband Kit (Logging Capability)
- ID 1050X Injector Set + PNP Adapters
- Plug & Play AEM 320 Ethanol Safe Fuel Pump w/ WSRD Fuel Pump Rewire Kit (requirement for the WS205S Package)
- WSRD | Rev-X Ethanol Tester
The WS205S Kit Will Include both 100 Octane and E85 MAPs, if applicable for the client.
The WS200S Kit is designed for 100 Octane race gas. We have been testing and perfecting this package in various desert, short course and cross country style series.
Additional Package Options: (Recommended)
- DezertFreak PV3 Mounting Arm
- WSRD Catch Can Kit
- Empire Industries Downpipe + Added O2 Bung
- C&R Racing Intercooler
- WSRD 10" Fan & Shroud Assembly
Clutching Options: (To add the correct clutch to your performance package follow the link below)
- KWI AO Green Clutch Kit
*** How-To - Installing/Setting Up Your PV3 ***
*** Here are some more details on our WS180 Package.***
Our WS200 kit is designed for race gas, 100 or 110 Octane, and stock turbo. This kit has become the popular choice in short course and desert racing where 96 octane or higher is used. Boost is bumped to 21psi in sport and eco can be used for normal premium fuels as boost is lowered to 18psi. We do recommend the intercooler fan have an over ride switch to help maintain lower intake temps.
WS205 is the maximum power kit for the stock turbo and map sensors running E85. It is not required to run specific fuel suppliers ethanol. It is smart to check the ethanol content that you are getting from the pump and relay that % to John as he builds your tunes. It is not uncommon to have a couple tunes for variances in ethanol content. We include an ethanol content tester with the WS205 kit. This kit also includes the WS180 tune as sometimes it is difficult to find ethanol. To note, when making a fuel change from gas to ethanol or back to gas that your fuel tank is as low as possible, and when making the change fill your gas tank all the way up. Its easy to make the switch from ethanol to pump gas and have a 20-30% ethanol content or go from pump gas to ethanol and drop your ethanol content 10-20% from the gas that present in the tank. Boost is kicked up to 21.5psi and switchable boost to 18psi. This kit requires our high volume fuel pump, rewire kit, and 20amp fuse for the fuel pump.