The WKP Mona Lisa Can Am Maverick X3 Billet Aluminum Intake Manifold is a pure work of engineering art. Perfectly sculpted, using a 5 axis CNC, out of 7075 billet aluminum to be as strong, thin and light as possible while still delivering flowing internal geometry & finishes in key areas to reduce restrictions, friction, and promote fuel atomization. Designed using (CFD) Computational Fluid Dynamics to perfectly balance equal flow to each cylinder with minimal restriction and turbulence, extruded bell mouth tapered intake runners for increased port velocity, spool time and more efficient high rpm power. Increased plenum volume to balance intake runner to plenum ratio to maximize the Helmholtz resonance phenomenon. O-Ring sealed at every mating surface for unparalleled seal at any boost levels. Stock intake runner balance was within 15% WKP was able to increase %5 average mass flow while decreasing intake imbalance below %12.
This product is a direct bolt-in replacement for the Can-Am OEM intake manifold; part #: 420867345 (Air Intake Manifold Assembly).
- Designed using (CFD) Computational Fluid Dynamics Technology
- Balanced 225 CFM Per Intake Runner
- Shortened Tapered Intake Runners
- Extruded Bellmouth Inlets
- Internal Vanes vs Stock Chambers
- Increased Spool Time, HP and Torque
- Optional Stock Throttle Body In Stock Location
- Optional Larger 68mm Throttle Body In Stock Location
- 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- O-Ring Sealed
- (2) Extra Boost Reference Ports