Nissan 240sx LSx 1 3/4 Swap Headers – Ceramic Coated
Sikky headers allow perfect drop-in fitment in the Nissan S13 or S14 with a Sikky LSX Swap Kit using a T-56 Transmission. The coating we use is a high performance aluminum ceramic coating.
- Nissan S13 or S14 1 3/4″ Primaries 3″ Collector, Mild Steel, Ceramic Coated Header
- 1 O2 Sensor Bung Installed per Header
- V-Band Flange Pre-Installed (clamp and other half included)
- Includes New Gaskets and Bolts
The process in which each header is coated:
- Each part is thermal degreased at 750 degrees for 3 hours to remove any impurities and contaminates. This is the most effective way to clean parts.
- After thermal, each part goes through a series of blast, on all surfaces.
- Once a surface profile is created, the entire part is hand sprayed with Aluminum Ceramic coating.
- After the part is covered, it is put in the oven (60’ long) and cured at 750 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.
- When curing is complete, each part is polished in a vibratory polisher. Using special Ceramic beads, a special soap and water, the part is burnished (polished) to a high luster.
- After polish, it receives a wipe down and inspection before going to shipping.
- 3 year warranty on coatings for corrosion, etc.
Recommended for street use (less than 500 WHP)