The Link G4+ Fury is the latest addition to the already extensive range of Link ECUs offered. Fully featured, fully enabled and the first ECU to include on-board digital wideband control, along with single e-throttle. 6 x ignition outputs and 8 x fuel outputs.
This ECU will requires "A" & "B" looms or "A" & "B" plugs! Available Plug/Loom Options:
This ECU does not feature an on-board MAP sensor. Available MAP sensor option:
Shipped locked and must be enabled before use. This increases security of shipping and provides information on when an ECU is first used for warranty purposes.
The G4+ Fury has onboard digital wide-band lambda and e-throttle.
Designed and built to be the best six cylinder ECU on the market, the Fury delivers the results.
- 10 digital input channels
- 4 analog temperature channels
- 9 analog volt channels
- 1 internal wideband lambda controller
- 2 trigger inputs
- 2 knock inputs
- 10 auxiliary output channels
- 8 peak and hold injection outputs
- 6 ignition outputs
- +5V sensor power supply
- +8V sensor power supply
- 2 CAN bus modules
- 1 serial (RS232) connection
- 1 USB tuning connection
- Internal electronic throttle control
- Internal barometric pressure sensor
- 32 Mbit of internal logging memory
- Trigger scope hardware
Software - PCLink:
- Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
- Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
- Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
- Tabbed, user configurable layout
For additional info please follow this link: http://dealers.linkecu.com/G4PlusFury