LinkECU G4+ Atom II
The Link G4+ Atom II is Link's entry level ECU that blows the opposition away - half the size, all the technology! Now with more refinements for the budget conscious. Full configurability, no preset inputs / outputs. Logging, motorsport, and even closed loop fuel if an external device is added. Industry standard waterproof connectors and mounting bracket are supplied with your G4+ Atom II.
- The "A" Loom is an additional option listed above. This will add $69, and comes in a 16" standard length. Other available lengths are available upon request; price change may apply. Click the highlighted "A'" for that link!
- The "A" Plug and Pin Kit is also an additional option listed above for those DIYers looking to build their own harness. This will add $34 to your ECU.
The G4+ Atom II runs the same microprocessor and firmware as our the G4+ Xtreme.
Designed and built to be the best "value for money" entry level ECU on the market.
While the G4+ Atom II is entry level, the following is not compromised:
- The Loom (sold separately) is AVSS automotive quality cable
- The same mounting technology as our higher level ECUs
- A fully extruded mounting plate is included
- Mounting hardware is completely hidden for a fully professional installation
- Waterproof automotive plugs
- The same tuning features as our high-end ECUs - tuning is not compromised in this "entry level" ECU
- Full configurability, no preset input/outputs
- Closed loop fuel if external devices added, e.g. WideBand Controller
- Industry standard waterproof connectors, mounting bracket and loom, all supplied with your G4+ Atom II
- Four injection drives
- Four ignition outputs *
- Three analog inputs (you choose, oil pressure etc.)
- Two temperature inputs (usually water and inlet air temperature)
- Two digital inputs (e.g. vehicle speed and logging switch - you choose)
- Four auxiliary outputs (e.g. fuel pump, fans, boost control, O2 heater etc.)
- One, thirty four pin, waterproof connector
- 5V out
* unused ignition drives can also be used as auxiliary outputs.
For additional info please follow this link: http://dealers.linkecu.com/atom