Kiggly 12-Tooth Crank Trigger Sensor
The Kiggly Racing Crank Trigger Sensor will fit all 4G63 DSM and Evo 8/9 applications.
The new kit does not include a sensor, but can be added in the options above. You will also be able to select the complete kit or just the NEW billet wheel. Kiggly is also offering a "Billet Wheel Upgrade"; this will allow you to exchange your old style 12-Tooth wheel for $65, but you will need to send your old wheel directly to Kiggly. For the "Billet Wheel Upgrade" please contact Kiggly Directly.
- Please expect a lead time of 1 to 2 weeks.
- Crank Trigger Sensor to Replace the Crank Signal Portion of the factory CAS.
- A Cam/TDC signal is still required (like a 2g or EVO).
- Allows easy intake cam adjustments and supplies a more stable trigger signal, free of timing belt and valvetrain oscillations.
- Requires an OEM style cam sensor PN:MD327107 **Add one to your cart if you do not have one already**
- 12-Tooth Version designed for best performance of Haltech Elite and AEM engine management systems
- This is a new version Released January 2017.
- 12-Tooth Trigger Wheel
- Billet Mounting Bracket
- Cable With Connectors
- Mounting Hardware
- OEM Timing Spacer **PN: MD128107**