JRR Motec M130 PNP Kit | Yamaha FX SHO
JRR Yamaha FX SHO M130 PNP Kit
- This full standalone kit replaces the stock ECU and provides a powerful tuning solution. The M130 kit plugs right in to your Yamaha FX SHO PWC and includes a start up calibration customized to your setup
This kit fits:
- 2009-2016 Yamaha FZR, FZS
- 2008-2014 Yamaha FX HO, FX HO Cruiser
- 2008-2014 Yamaha FX SHO, FX SHO Cruiser
- 2008-2014 Yamaha FX SVHO, FX SVHO Cruiser
- 2012-2014 Yamaha VXR, VXS
- Complete integration - maintains full OE vehicle operation and dash functionality
Full control of all engine parameters including fuel, timing, boost control, knock control, anti lag, etc with live tuning
- Improved rpm limiting for higher top speed in rough water
Programmable launch control for reduced cavitation
Cruise Assist mode allows for speed to be held
No Wake mode for speed-limited marine zones
Anti-Cavitation timer system with Throttle Aim and Ignition Timing Compensation tables
You (or your tuner) have full control, at all times, of every aspect of engine operation along with the data to make informed tuning decisions. No more sending ECUs out for a mystery re-flash, and hoping it is optimum for your exact setup. Knowledge is power - race (and play) smart!
Like anything, the MoTeC M1 requires knowledge and experience to gain the best results. While we are happy to answer technical questions, purchase of this M1 kit does not come with unlimited tuning support. We can quote tuning for your particular setup, refer you to someone in your area, or if you prefer to do it yourself (and lack the experience) then we can also quote training.
This ECU kit is for closed course competition vehicles only. It does not meet federal emissions requirements.