Grimmspeed WRX Up-Pipe 02'-07'
- TRIPLE LAYER Quality Flex Joint - Gives you extra durability compared to competitors single and double layer flex joints.
- Flow through Flex - There are no big steps in the flow path of our flex joint. Our flex is not located on a bend so there is very minimal flow loss(if any) through the flex.
- Curved EWG Side Outlet - Our ewg up pipes come with an angled side outlet which allows us to obtain optimal flow to the external wastegate.
- 2.0mm Piping Thickness - almost all pipes on the market use a 1.5mm thick piping wall, not us. We use a 2mm thick piping wall(33% thicker than all of our competition!)
- Pipe to Flange Connection - Much smoother connection. Tubes are recessed into flanges for smooth flow.
- 1.92" Inlet = Perfect match to gasket allowing a little room for gasket movement(anything bigger, ie 2", will almost be guaranteed to put the gasket in the flow which is horrible for flow)
- 1.75" Outlet = Narrowing down from 1.92 to 1.75 acts as a funnel. Also very close match to most common turbos so you have much less step going into the turbo(unlike a straight through 2" which creates a huge step going into most common turbos vf's, tdo4s, etc)
- Massive 304SS flanges
- 10+whp gain
- Minimal internal steps for maximum flow
- Complete stainless steel construction(pipe, flex section, flanges)
- Optional ceramic coating
- Flex joint that is NOT located in the bend which adds life expectancy to the flex section. many other up pipes have a flex right in a sharp bend so all the exhaust/turbulence is hitting up against it.
- Reduce turbo lag
(source - Grimmspeed.com)