DBA 5000 Series Two Piece Rotors are recommended for your high performance street, track day and club racing and rally Evo X applications.
- '08-'15 Mitsubishi Evolution X - Front (Sold as Pair)
DBA’s 5000 Series Rotors Feature:
- Aluminium hats (T6061-T6)
- For further weight reduction and improved heat management
- National Aerospace Standard (NAS) bolts and crimp nuts
- XG-150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
- TSP (Thermal Stability Profiling)
- Thermo-graphic Paint markings (THGP)
- Direct replacement suitability
- Moisture proof corrosion protection packaging
DBA’s 5000 Series T3 is the ultimate in direct replacement 2 piece performance brake rotor. Featuring all the benefits of the 5000 Series along with DBA’s patented world renowned T3 bi-directional slot design.
Built on the foundations of DBA’s T2 slot, the T3 slot design features additional precise CNC machined tri-symmetrical slots, resulting in an even quieter, more responsive and smoother braking experience. The T3 slot increases the number of exit points for brake pad friction dust and gases to escape through, further increasing the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop.
DBA’s revolutionary universal slot design eliminates the need for separate left and right slot designs seen in traditional rotor designs.
DBA’s 5000 Series T3 rotors are recommended for all performance applications from street driving, 4×4 and SUV, light utility vehicles, track days, club racing, rally cars and armoured vehicles.