WSRD Can-Am WS170 Performance Package - 120HP/2017 Models
This Kit is designed for any Can Am X3 that has an intercooler/fan and a 2018 turbo R fuel pump installed. 2017s and all 120hp models need the 2018+ turbo r fuel pump.
WS170 Package has been developed for trail rides to the dunes. Many new features include the switchable boost feature where you can switch from 17.5PSI to 14PSI on the fly. This kit will also get rid of the start up stumble that is noticeable on these stock units. Modified intercooler fan control is integrated for cooler intake air temps. You will notice the fan coming on and staying on much more as the stock settings are not desirable for making power. Radiator fan comes on at 185 vs the 205 stock.
The DynoJet Power Vision allows you to flash your own machine without needing to remove and send your ecu elsewhere. It will also allow you to view and delete check engine lights that may become present. Many of the annoyance codes that may show have been removed for convenience.
Its is recommended to run our catch can kit. This prevents blow by(gases that make it past the piston rings) and oil from making it into the intake tract pre turbo. The oil gunks up your intercooler and hoses making them less effective.
***How to install***
***Testing the WS170 kit in our youtube series***
- 2018/2019 120HP model- Stock: 120hp models (Dyno'd 110 Wheel HP)
- 2017 154hp models- Stock 154 (Dyno'd 132-142 wheel horsepower(dependent on clutching mods) Unclutched model made 132whp
WSRD WS170: ~ 195hp (Dyno'd 175 Wheel hp)
Features: (Package Essentials)
- WSRD 170HP Calibration via Dyno Jet Power Vision
- Dyno Jet Power Vision is Included
- 2018 Turbo R fuel pump/hanger
- WSRD Catch Can Kit (Optional)
- Boost Pressure: 17.5/14
- WS170 Sticker Pack
Clutching Options: If you have a 120hp model the X160 or X170 kit would be better for your application as you would use 2x 120 weights in the kit.(To add the correct clutch to your performance package follow the link below)
Additional Package Options: (please follow each link below to add to your performance package.)
- DynoJet Can-Am CX Wideband Kit (Logging Capability)
- Empire Cat Delete - Modified for easy DynoJet Wideband Kit install
- An exhaust is recommended. This helps control engine bay temps that will heat soak the factory intercooler.